READ THIS MANUAL FIRST BEFORE INSTALLING OR OPERATING YOUR ADJUSTABLE BED
Your motorized adjustable bed has been engineered to provide strength, comfort and
reliability. Safety is out of question. Each bed unit has been inspected and tested prior
This bed is designed for residential use only.
This bed was not designed for hospital use, or designed to meet hospital standard regulations. Please adhere to the following safety warnings:
- DO NOT use this bed outdoors.
- DO NOT put any of electrical components into a liquid.
- DO NOT open any of the electrical components there are not serviceable parts.
- Warranty will be void if any of the electrical components are opened by other than a
- Dispose plastic bag and keep away the small items from children, as they can be a
hazard to them. Close supervision is necessary when this product is used by or near
CHILDREN or INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES.
- NEVER PERMIT anyone under the bed at any time.
- Afteradjustablebasehadbeenassembled,alwaystesttomakesurethatallsectionsof the bed are properly and securely in place before using.
- When operating beds, ALWAYS ensure that the individual utilizing the bed is positioned
properly within the confinesofthebed.Donotletanyextremitiesprotrudeover the side of the bed when performing these functions.
- Body weight MUST be evenly distributed over the surface of the bed. DO NOT lay,
sit or lean in such a way that entire body weight is placed only on raised head or foot
sections of bed. Thisincludeswhenassistinginrepositioningortransferringinorout of bed.
- Care should be taken in the boxes unpacking of this unite, so as not to cause injury
to persons or damage to the unit.
The weight limitation for a single adjustable bed taking into consideration user’s size,
proper positioning, realignment, transfer and overall care is 330 pounds.
Hand control operation
Generally, hand control operations are done by
pressing and holding/releasing buttons. Thatway you can get head and food bed sections in
any desired positions: Elevated, lowered or in
flat position, either by single moving–pressing
B1, B2, B3, B4, or by simultaneous moving
(Up) –pressing B1-B3 and (Down) – pressing
WIRELESS HAND CONTROL (if available)
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B
digital device. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful
interference in a residential installation. Thisequipment can generate, use and radiate radio
frequency energy, and if not installed and used
in accordance with these instructions, may
cause harmful interference to radio or television
reception. To determine if interference
exists, turn the equipment offandonortryone or more the following measures.
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the Hand Control and radio or television.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced technician to for help.
Hand Control use a Frequency of 433 MHz.
Wireless control operation of twin beds could not be done simultaneously.
Plug your motorized adjustable bed into a 120 Volt 60Cycle indoor outlet.
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONALS COMPLIANCE STANDARDS
Adjustable bed bases meet the following national and international standards:
- 115 VAC Bed – for US and Canada
- 220 VAC Bed – International Standards